Day 01 Arrival Guwahati–Shillong 110 Kms 03 Hrs
- Upon arrival at Guwahati Airport, our representative will welcome assist & Provide transfer to Shillong, called 'Scotland of the East" (100 kms 3 hrs). En-route visit “Umium Lake”, a majestic placid lake with its surrounding sylvan hills. On arrival at Shillong, check in at your hotel. Evening visit St. Catholic Cathedral, DonBosco museum, wards lake, Golf Course & followed by a visit to the Mall road.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 Shillong- Cherapunjee 65 Kms 02 Hrs
- Morning after breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee enroute visit to Elephant Falls. Arrive Cherrepunjee & get ready for a half day trek with our expert guide to visit the Double Decker Living Root Bridge deep inside the jungle. All together it will take2-3hrs.(depending on the physical fitness of the person) one way to reach the site. This trek is partially by rocky steps, ramp & trails. Please take your picnic lunch from hotel & have it during the trek near the stream after trek return to your vehicle & drive back to hotel enroute visiting Arwah Cave.
Day 03 Cherrapunji- Shillong 65kms -02 Hrs)
- Morning after breakfast visit to the Mawsmai Cave, Khasi Monoliths, Koh Ramhah, Seven sisters water fall (one of the longest in India). After visit drive to Shillong to your respective accommodation for overnight. Evening at leisure on your own.
Day 04 Shillong-Guwahati Airport Drop 110 Kms -03hrs)
- Morning after breakfast depart for Guwhati LGBI airport in time for your flight at the airport & relax instead of rushing to airport to catch your flight.
*****Kai Services Terminate*****
It is mandatory in India for foreign nationals to carry passport & for Indians driving license Adhaar Card/Election Card/ Passport for identification for hotel & flights check-in.
REF T&C/PAYMENT PAGE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on bed & breakfast as per respective program
- Arrival, Departure transfers & sightseeing in A.C Vehicle
- English speaking guide during sightseeing only
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any domestic / international airfare
- Any tips / gratuity
- Any Monument entrances to be paid directly
- Any extra meals / sight-seeing unless specified
- Any porterage in hotels & airports / railway station
- Any table drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic.
- Any camera fee in the monuments
- Any insurance of baggage, medical, & life
- Any guarantee of wifi in any hotel in India if it works or is slow or does not download file Please contact hotel reception directly Kai does not stand guarantee for any wifi services.
- Any insurance of baggage loss or damage,
- Any extra meals / sight-seeing unless specified.
- Any expense incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances political or natural such as riots, strikes, floods, storms road blockade, delay or cancellation of trains/flights, domestic/ international flights will have to change the tour programme accordingly, which may result in missing of some part of sightseeing as per planned tour itinerary
- Any change in government policies or any change in tax structure the difference will have to be borne by the pax before the commencement of tour.
- Any difference in cost will have to be borne by the passenger directly in India
- Any extra expense / tax / fuel hike or any other unforeseen increase incurred at the time of the
- Tour will have to be paid directly in India by the pax.
- Any change made by the passenger in any respect the difference will have to be borne by the passenger/ client directly in India