Day 01: Arrival - Delhi
- Upon arrival at Delhi International Airport, Kai Travels representative will welcome assist and Provide transfer to the respective hotel for immediate occupancy.
Day 02: Delhi
- After breakfast depart for Delhi sightseeing of Qutab Minar, India Gate, Parliament Building, President's House, Chandni Chowk & Jama Masjid in Old Delhi after visit, return to the hotel for overnight.
Day 03: Delhi - Mandawa/Nawalgarh 275 Kms
- Early morning depart for Shekhawati region. Upon arrival check into the respective hotel. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Mandawa visiting Havelies (houses of rich business community) known as Marwari's Havelis are famous for its paintings & frescos. Evening return to hotel for overnight.
Day 04: Mandawa/Nawalgarh
- After breakfast depart for local sightseeing of Shekhawati region of Rajasthan visiting Dundlod, Nawalgarh & Fathepur after visit return to hotel for overnight.
Day 05: Mandawa - Gajner/ Bikaner 225 Kms
- After early breakfast drive to Bikaner/ Gajner blackbuck sanctuary via Bikaner visiting Junagarh fort Cum Museum in Bikaner after visit continue your drive to Gajner palace for overnight ortstay in Bikaner.
Day 06: Bikaner/Gajner - Jaisalmer 325kms
- After breakfast depart for Jaisalmer "the golden city". Upon arrival check into the respective hotel For overnight
Day 07: Jaisalmer
- After breakfast full day sightseeing of Jaisalmer visiting Tricuta fort, Jain temples, cannon bastion, Salim Singh Ki Haveli, Patwon ki Haveli, Nathmal Singh ki Haveli, Ghadi Sagar in the morning and in the Late afternoon drive to Sam sand dunes for one hour camel ride on the dunes of Sam and to witness Sunset.
- Evening return to Jaisalmer for overnight at hotel.
Day 08: Jaisalmer - Jodhpur 325 Kms
- After breakfast drive to Jodhpur, upon arrival visit Mehrangarh Fort & Jaswant Thada after visit Drive to the respective hotel and check for overnight.
Day 09: Jodhpur - Udaipur 325 km
- Morning after breakfast, drive to Udaipur en route visiting Ranakpur Jain temple. After visit continue Drive to Udaipur, upon arrival check into the respective hotel for overnight.
Day 10: Udaipur
- Morning after breakfast sightseeing of Jagdish temple, Ghats, Nagda, Eklingji temple & Sahelion ki Bari. Afternoon visiting City Palace, & boat ride on Lake Pichola. ( Note boat ride timings can be changed at last minute)
- Evening at leisure overnight in Hotel.
Day 11: Udaipur – Jaipur 422 Km
- After early breakfast drive to Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan State also known as the Pink city a shoppers paradise, upon arrival check into respective accommodation for overnight.
Day 12: Jaipur
- After breakfast city tour of Jaipur visiting Hawa Mahal (wind palace) Amber Fort with elephant ride.
- Afternoon visit, city palace, Jantar Mantar - an open-air observatory & Birla temple, return to the hotel for overnight.
Day 13 Jaipur - Agra 250kms
- After breakfast drive to Agra enroute visiting Fathepur Sikri. Upon arrival in Agra check-into respective hotel for overnight.
Day 14 Agra - Delhi 210 Kms (Taj Mahal Closed On Fridays)
- After breakfast visit famous Taj Mahal, Agra fort, & Itma -Ud- Daulha after visiting continue drive to Delhi upon arrival check into hotel for rest wash and change . Kai rep will provide transfer to T3- IGIA in time for your international flight back home.
Day 15 Delhi Back Home (Total Mileage 3000 Kms)
- On International Flight Back Home
*****Kai Services Terminate*****
It is mandatory in India for foreign nationals to carry passport & for Indians driving license Adhaar Card/Election Card/ Passport for identification for hotel & flights check-in.
REF T&C/PAYMENT PAGE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
What is included in the tour
- Immediate occupancy upon arrival in Delhi
- Accommodation on bed & breakfast in four star , Boutique & heritage properties
- Arrival & Departure transfers & sightseeing as per given itinerary in air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide during sightseeing only
- Elephant/ Jeep Ride to Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Sunset Camel ride on Sam Sand Dunes in Jaisalmer area
- Boat ride in Udaipur on Lake Pichola. Note boat ride timings in Udaipur can be changed at last minute
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any domestic/international airfare within India
- Any tips/gratuity
- Any meals unless specified
- Any Monument entrance fees in respective monuments as per mentioned programme
- Any porterage in hotels & airports/railway station
- Any table drinks alcoholic or non alcoholic.
- Any camera fee in the monuments
- Any insurance of baggage loss, damage, medical, & life
- Any, extra meals/sightseeing unless specified
- Any expense incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances political or natural such as riots, strikes, floods, storms road blockade, delay or cancellation of trains/flights, domestic/ international flights will have to change the tour programme
- accordingly, which may result in missing of some part of sightseeing as per planned tour itinerary.Any difference in cost will have to be borne by the passenger directly in india.
- Any change in government policies or any change in tax structure the difference will have to be borne by the pax before the commencement of the tour.
- Any difference in cost will have to be borne by the passenger directly in India
- Any extra expense/tax/fuel hike or any other unforeseen increase incurred at the time of the tour will have to be paid directly in India by the pax.
- Any change made by the passenger in any respect the difference will have to be borne by the passenger/ client directly in India
- Any guarantee of wifi in any hotel in India if it works or is slow or does not download file Please contact hotel reception directly Kai does not stand guarantee for any wifi services.