Day 01: International Flight - Delhi
- Upon arrival in Delhi International airport Kai representative will welcome, assist and provide transfer from International to Domestic airport for your onward flight to Leh.
Day 02: Delhi - Leh
- Early morning on domestic flight to Leh. Upon arrival Kai representative will assist at the airport & transfer to the respective hotel. Rest of the day at leisure for acclimatization. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Leh
- After breakfast visit Stok palace, SOS children’s’ village and return to Leh city for visit of, Leh Palace after visit walk to your respective hotel. Afternoon visit Spituk, Phyang Monasteries & Shanti Stupa, after visiting return to the hotel for overnight.
Day 04: Leh
- After breakfast full day tour of famous Shey, Thiksey & Hemis monasteries after visit return to Leh rest of the day at leisure meals and overnight in hotel.
Day 05: Leh - Uletokpo Via Alchi 109 Kms
- After breakfast, depart for Uletokpo camp enroute visiting Likir & Alchi monastery. After visit continue drive to Uletokpo. Upon arrival in late afternoon check into fixed tented camps for overnight.
Day 06: Uletokpo - Leh Via Lamayuru 105 Kms
- After breakfast depart for sightseeing of Lamayuru Monastery most beautifully situated a paradise for photographers after visiting return to Leh incase interested 20 kms short of Leh stop for a visit to a Sikh Temple know as Gurdwara Pith sahib it is said Guru Nanak the founder of the religion sat here to rest. Upon arrival in Leh check into the respective hotel for overnight.
Day 07: Leh - Nubra Via Khardungla (5995 Mts)
- After early breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley driving over world highest motor able pass approximate 5987 meters or 18000 feet above the sea level; on a clear day one gets a magnificent view of Ladakh range and Karakoram. The pass lies on the caravan route from Leh-Nubra route, which used to continue further to Yarkhand & Kashgar. Upon arrival check into fixed tented camps & immediately depart for sightseeing tour of Samstanling monastery in Semur village after visiting return to camp for overnight.
Day 08: Nubra
- After breakfast, depart for sightseeing tour of Hunder & Diskit monasteries. Diskit is the capital of Nubra Valley, after visiting return to camp for lunch. Afternoon at leisure . Meals & overnight in camps.
Day 09: Nubra - Pangong Tso (06-08 Hrs)
- 05:00 HRS very early hours with pack breakfast and lunch depart for Pangangtso a ve long day and tiring drive early breakfast, depart for Leh. Upon arrival approximately between 1200-1400 hrs, check in. rest of the day at leisure meals and overnight in hotel
Day 10: Pangangtso-Leh
- After early breakfast, depart for Leh. Upon arrival approximately between 1500-1600 hrs, check in. rest of the day at leisure meals and overnight in hotel
Day 11: Leh - Delhi (Flight)
- Morning after breakfast, Kai representative will assist at the hotel and provide transfer to the airport to connect domestic flight to Delhi. Afternoon sightseeing of Hamayun Tomb, Qutab Minar, President House, Parliament Building and India Gate. Return to hotel for overnight
Day 12: Delhi - Back Home
- On international flight. (Total mileage 1400 kms)
*****Kai Services Terminate*****
It is mandatory in India for foreign nationals to carry passport & for Indians driving license Adhaar Card/Election Card/ Passport for identification for hotel & flights check-in.
REF T&C/PAYMENT PAGE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
What is included in the tour
- Arrival & Departure transfers as per given itinerary
All sightseeing by non air-conditioned cars/jeeps in Ladakh region
- Accommodation on Half Board basis in Leh
- Accommodation on full Board basis in Nubra & Pangangtso area
- Accommodation on Room basis in Delhi
- Last Night Dinner in respective hotel in Delhi
- English speaking guide during sightseeing during the tour
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any domestic or international airfare
- Any Monument entrance fees to be paid directly
- Any porterage or tips in hotels ,railway stations & airports
- Any table drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic.
- Any domestic / international airfare
- Any camera fee charges into the monuments
- Any insurance of baggage, medical, & life
- Any extra meals / sight-seeing unless specified
- Any change in the tour itinerary due to political/ natural reasons no refund all extras to be borne by the clients.
- Any expense incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances political or natural such as riots, strikes, floods, storms road blockade, delay or cancellation of flights / train, government policies etc.
- Please note in case of any increase in fuel charges or any extra tax levied by the government will have to be borne by the client before the commencement of tour.