Day 01: Arrival- Leh
- Early morning on a domestic flight to Leh. Upon arrival, Kai representative will assist at the airport & transfer to the respective hotel. Rest of the day at leisure for acclimatization. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Leh
- 08:30 hrs after breakfast visit Spituk, Phyang Monasteries & Shanti Stupa,. Afternoon at leisure or free for shopping on your own
Day 03: Leh
- After breakfast full day tour of famous Shey, Thiksey & Hemis monasteries after visit return to Leh rest of the day at leisure meals and overnight in hotel. Or a half day trip to Khardungla world highest Motorable pass it’s a half day trip
Day 04: Leh – Lamayuru-Leh 109 Kms
- 07:30 hrs after breakfast, depart for Lamayuru en route stop at Magnetic point, Confluence of River Zanskar and Indus at Nimu followed by a drive to Lamayuru Monastery most beautifully situated a paradise for photographers
- After visiting return to Leh incase interested 20 km short of Leh stop for a visit to a Sikh Temple know as Gurdwara Pith sahib it is said Guru Nanak the founder of the religion sat here to rest return to hotel late evening.
Day 05: Leh - Delhi (Flight)
- The morning after breakfast, Kai representative will assist at the hotel and provide transfer to the airport to connect domestic flight to Delhi. (Total Mileage 365 kms)
*****Kai Services Terminate*****
It is mandatory in India for foreign nationals to carry passport & for Indians driving license Adhaar Card/Election Card/ Passport for identification for hotel & flights check-in.
REF T&C/PAYMENT PAGE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
What is included in the tour
- Arrival, Departure transfers & sightseeing as per given itinerary
- All sightseeing by non air-conditioned cars/jeeps in Ladakh region
- Accommodation on Half Board basis in Ladakh region
- English speaking guide during sightseeing during the tour
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any domestic or international airfare
- Any Monument entrance fees to be paid directly
- Any porterage or tips in hotels, railway stations & airports
- Any table drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic.
- Any domestic/international airfare
- Any camera fee charges into the monuments
- Any insurance of baggage loss, damage, medical, & life
- Any extra meals / sight-seeing unless specified
- Any change in the tour itinerary due to political/ natural reasons no refund all extras to be borne by the clients.
- Any expense incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances political or natural such as riots, strikes, floods, storms road blockade, delay or cancellation of flights/train, government policies etc.
- Please note in case of any increase in fuel charges or any extra tax levied by the government will have to be borne by the client before the commencement of the tour.