DAY 01 DELHI – KHAJURAHO FLIGHT – DRIVE TO BANDHAVGARH Kms 212
Kai rep will welcome assist & provide transfer from Khajuraho airport to Bandhavgarh 5 hours drive Approximately by 1900 hrs you will reach Bhandavgarh. Overnight in Jungle Lodge with Dinner.
DAY 02 BHANDAVGARH
Early morning after tea/ coffee and some cookies depart for Jungle Safari should be back by 11:30 hrs, relax have breakfast and in the afternoon time will be told to you locally at lodge for afternoon Jungle safari in Bhandavgarh in a jeep along with Naturalist , Bhandavgarh is known for one of the best sighting of tigers in India but one cannot give 100 percent guarantee, once does see Peacock, Jackal, Sloth Bear, Spotted Deer, Sambhar, Wild Boar, Leopard, Langur Monkey & various species of bird it is a paradise for wildlife photography for overnight. After visit return to Lodge for evening Tea followed by dinner and overnight in Lodge.
DAY 03 BHANDAVGARH
Early morning wakeup call at 0515 hrs hot tea & coffee with cookies are served before one departs for Safari in the sanctuary it is once again three hours safari one returns to lodge by 1000 hrs. Breakfast & lunch are duly served. Time to relax at 1500 hrs depart again for Jungle safari in the sanctuary returns by 1800 hrs back to lodge. Meals and overnight in Lodge.
DAY 04 BHANDAVGARH-KHAJURAHO 07:00 hrs
Early morning depart for Khajuraho upon arrival check into respective hotel. Afternoon around 1400 hrs
Sightseeing of Khajuraho temples along with the guide. Khajuraho Temples are world famous for its
erotic sculptures visit Eastern & Western group of temples, known for Kama Sutra Erotic sculptures during Bundela Kings after visit return to hotel for overnight
DAY 05 KHAJURAHO –DELHI
Morning at leisure Kai rep provide transfer to airport in time for your flight to Delhi.
***** KAI SERVICES TERMINATE*****
ALL CHECK IN HOTELS IN INDIA ARE 1400 & CHECK OUT AT 1200 HRS
YOUR ID IS MANDATORY AT THE TIME OF CHECK IN INTO HOTELS
IMPORTANT NOTE :-WE NEED YOU PASSPORT SCAN COPIES WELL IN TIME TO BOOK YOUR ENTRIES IN BHANADAVAGARH- FOREST AREA.
What is included in the tour
- Arrival & departure transfers in air –conditioned vehicle
- Four Jungle safaris in Bhandavgarh in local vehicles non air conditioned open jeeps
- One Innova air conditioned vehicle from Khajuraho-Bhandavgarh & back
- Accommodation on full board basis in Bhandavgarh
- Accommodation on bed & breakfast basis in Khajuraho
- Entrance fee for the Jungle Safari
- Local naturalist during jeep safari in Bhandavgarh
- Camera charges are so far included in tour
- Guide in Khajuraho during one sightseeing only
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transfer in New Delhi
- Any air / train fare
- Any monuments in Khajuraho
- Any poterage at railway stations, hotels & airports
- Any extra vehicle required will have to pay prior to departure to Kai Travels
- Any camera charges if enhanced will have to pay directly
- Any table drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic.
- Any insurance of baggage, medical, & life
- Any extra meals / sight-seeing unless specified.
- Any change in the tour itinerary due to political / natural reasons no refund all extras to be borne by the clients.
- Any expense incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances political or natural such as riots, strikes, floods, storms road blockade, delay or cancellation of flights, international government policies etc.
- Any extra taxes or entrances levied by Government of India or any increase in fuel charges will have to be borne by the client before the commencement of tour.
Khajuraho is famous for one of the most beautiful erotic temples of Central India This area also known as
Bundelkhand , followed by some nice Wild Life Santuary to try your luck to see the Indian Tiger in the wild
there are only 3890 in India out of which 30% are in Central India wild life santuaries such as Pench, Bhandavgarh
Kanha Panna Satpura , Kuno Madhav & sanjay nation parks but posibility of Tiger sightseeing is best at Bandhavgarh & Kanha