Day 01: Arrival-Cochin Flight
- Arrival Cochin transfer will be provided to respective accommodation rest of the day at leisure Evening Cultural show overnight in hotel.
Day 02: Cochin - Kumarakarom
- 08:00 after breakfast depart for sightseeing of Cochin visiting Dutch Palace, Spice Street, (Jewish synagogue incase its open) Mattancherry & Fort Cochin from here one can see the Chinese fishing nets followed by visit to St. Francis Church, by 1130 depart for Kumarakarom the famous backwaters of Kerala for overnight
- Check into hotel afternoon at leisure Evening at 1600 sunset boat ride for two hours on the backwaters after ride return to the hotel for overnight. (Possibility of Ayurvedic massage in the hotel in case interested please book at the time of check-in for afternoon or next morning as you have enough time next morning.
Day 03: Kumarakarom - Marari Beach
- Morning breakfast at leisure depart for Marari beach by 13:00 hrs approximate one hour drive upon arrival check into hotel rest of the day at leisure for swimming in the Arabian Sea, relaxation even possibility of Ayurvedic Health Message overnight in hotel.
- Vehicle will provide transfer to Marari Beach and return to Cochin
Day 04-05: Marari Beach
- Day at leisure on the beach to relax..
Day 06: Marari – Airport Flight Total Mileage 275 Kms
- Kai vehicle will report in time to provide transfer in time for your flight to onward destination. Please note it takes almost 2 hours to reach the airport and two hours prior is the reporting time hence one should calculate at least four hours prior to departing from your hotel .
*****Kai Services Terminate*****
It is mandatory in India for foreign nationals to carry passport & for Indians driving license Adhaar Card/Election Card/ Passport for identification for hotel & flights check-in.
REF T&C/PAYMENT PAGE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on bed & breakfast basis
- Arrival, Departure transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary in AC Vehicle
- Local English speaking guide during sightseeing in Cochin & during boat ride on back waters of Kerala only
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any immediate occupancy upon arrival
- Any domestic / international airfare
- Any Monument entrance during the tour
- Any tips / gratuity
- Any extra meals / sight-seeing unless specified
- Any porterage in hotels & airports / railway station
- Any table drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic.
- Any camera fee in the monuments
- Any insurance of baggage, medical, & life
- Any insurance of baggage loss or damage,
- Any extra meals / sight-seeing unless specified.
- Any expense incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances political or natural such as riots, strikes, floods, storms road blockade, delay or cancellation of trains/flights, domestic/ international flights will have to change the tour programme accordingly, which may result in missing of some part of sightseeing as per planned tour itinerary
- Any change in government policies or any change in tax structure the difference will have to be borne by the pax before the commencement of tour.
- Any difference in cost will have to be borne by the passenger directly in India
- Any extra expense / tax / fuel hike or any other unforeseen increase incurred at the time of the tour will have to be paid directly in India by the pax.
- Any change made by the passenger in any respect the difference will have to be borne by the passenger/ client directly in India
- Any guarantee of wifi in any hotel in India if it works or is slow or does not download file Please contact hotel reception directly Kai does not stand guarantee for any wifi services. Some of the hotels in India do not provide Wifi service.