Day 01: Arrival - Srinagar
- Upon arrival in Srinagar transfer will be provided to your respective accommodation,
- Afternoon, boat ride on Dal the (boat is known as Shikara in local language) after ride return to your respective accommodation for overnight.
Day 02: Srinagar
- 09:00 after breakfast depart for sightseeing of Shankaracharya - hill in the heart of Srinagar boast of one of the most famous Temple of Shiva approximately 2500 years old followed by Old City of Srinagar with a short break for shopping in case interested otherwise continue to drive to your respective accommodation. Afternoon visit Mughal Gardens visiting Chashma-I Shahi, Nishat garden & Shalimar garden
- After the visit return to your respective accommodation for overnight. Kashmir is famous for its Carpets, less formal purposes gabbas, namdas, Chain stitch, papier machie, wood carving on walnut wood, embroidered shawls, Kurtas, Silverware, jewellery, silk, fine leatherwork, walnuts, almonds, saffron, souvenirs like Kangri.
Day 03: Srinagar - Gulmarg 65 Kms
- 08:00 after breakfast depart for the day trip to Gulmarg. It lies at the altitude of 9500 feet above sea level, it boasts of one of the highest natural golf course in the world, and has the best skiing slopes in the country, Take a ride on Gondola a cable car to Khilanmarg 2.5 km lies (10500 feet above sea level) stage -01 on clear day a breathtaking view of Kashmir with Pir Panjal Range, Harmukh , Kohlia as well as Nanga Parbat mountain on India Pakistan border can be seen, in case one wishes to go till Apprawat top at the altitude of (4000 meters) one has to fill up a certificate at stage -01 and take a further ride on Gondola till the top on direct payment basis
- After visit Lunch in on your own in Gulmarg
- Return to Srinagar for overnight.
Day 04: Srinagar - Pahalgam 100 Kms
- 08:00 after breakfast depart for Pahalgam en route visit Avantipur Ruins & Matan Temples after visit continues drive to Pahalgam at the altitude of 7000 feet above sea level. Incase one in interested to visit Aru or Chandanwari will have to hire a separate vehicle from Pahalgam on direct payment basis. Overnight in Pahalgam.
Day 05: Pahalgam - Srinagar 100 Kms
Morning at leisure in Pahalgam afternoon by 1400 hours depart for Srinagar upon arrival check into respective accommodation for overnight.
Day 06: In Srinagar Or Day Trip To Sonemarg Optional
- 08:00 after breakfast depart for Sonemarg 84 kms one way also know as meadow of gold has a commanding view of Thajwas Glacier, it is starting point for a trip to Ladakh-& for Gangabal Trek, Amarnath Holy Cave.The higher reaches of Sonemarg boast of famous trout fishing upper lakes like Vishensar, Krishansar, Gangabal.
- Now there are several eating joints in Sonemarg, one can walk or hire a pony to go to base of one Thajwas Glacier return in the evening to Srinagar to respective accommodation for overnight.
Day 07: Srinagar-Back Home
- After breakfast, departure assistance will be provided for transfer to airport for journey back home.
- Total Mileage 690 Kms
*****Kai Services Terminate*****
It is mandatory in India for foreign nationals to carry passport & for Indians driving license Adhaar Card/Election Card/ Passport for identification for hotel & flights check-in.
REF T&C/PAYMENT PAGE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
What is included in the tour
- Arrival, departure transfers & sighteeing as per itinerary in non air conditioned Innova
- Accommodation in Srinagar in Hotel or Guest House on bed & breakfast basis
- Accommodation in Srinagar in Houseboats on half board basis-Breakfast & Dinner
- Shikara ride on Dal Lake
- Five night accommodation in Valley
- Local English speaking guide during sightseeing only
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any accommodation in Delhi
- Any airport or railway station transfers & sightseeing in Delhi
- Any Gondola ride charges stage 01 or 02 Kundungri-01 / Aprawat- 02 on direct payment basis
- Any Monument entrances
- Any domestic airfare or Train fare within India
- Any tips / gratuity
- Any meals unless specified
- Any porterage in hotels & airports / railway station
- Any table drinks alcoholic or non alcoholic.
- Any camera fee in the monuments
- Any insurance of baggage loss, damage, medical, & life
- Any, extra meals / sightseeing unless specified
- Any expense incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances political or natural such as riots, strikes, floods, storms road blockade, delay or cancellation of trains/flights, domestic/ international flights will have to change the tour programme accordingly, which may result in missing of some part of sightseeing as per planned tour itinerary .Any difference in cost will have to be borne by the passenger directly in india.
- Any change in government policies or any change in tax structure the difference will have to be borne by the pax before the commencement of tour.
- Any difference in cost will have to be borne by the passenger directly in India
- Any extra expense / tax / fuel hike or any other unforeseen increase incurred at the time of the tour will have to be paid directly in India by the pax.
- Any change made by the passenger in any respect the difference will have to be borne by the passenger/ client directly in India
- Any guarantee of wifi in any hotel in India if it works or is slow or does not download file Please contact hotel reception directly Kai does not stand guarantee for any wifi services