Day01: Delhi - Udaipur
- Upon arrival Kai rep will provide transfer from Airport to Hotel rest of the day at leisure
Day 02: Udaipur - Kumbalgarh - Ranakpur (Approx 232 km)
- After early Breakfast, drive to Kumbalgarh fort it lies 1,100 meters above sea level , Kumbalgarh Fort lies 100 kms from Udaipur & is 12 square kilometers and shield by a 36 km long wall, the fort is considered absolutely impregnable, after visiting continue drive to Ranakpur 40 km Jain temple it is one of the major tourist attraction, built over 40000sq feet of land, the sprawling temple is known for its intricate carvings and architectural beauty.
- After visit return to Udaipur for overnight.
Day 03: Udaipur
- 08:00 depart for sightseeing of Udaipur visiting Jagdish Temple, Ghangour Ghat, Eklingji (temple closes by 12:30 hrs) it is a private temple of Maharana of Udaipur & his dynasty after visit continue to drive to Nagda ruins which were one of the oldest capital of Mewar followed by Sahelion Ki-Bari after visit continue drive to hotel.
- Afternoon visit Maharana Place & Sun Set boat ride on Lake Pichola. (Note boat ride timings can be changed at last minute)
Day 04: Udaipur - Delhi
- Kai rep will provide transfer to Udaipur airport in time for your flight to onward destination.
(Total Mileage kms 1400)
*****Kai Services Terminate*****
It is mandatory in India for foreign nationals to carry passport & for Indians driving license Adhaar Card/Election Card/ Passport for identification for hotel & flights check-in.
REF T&C/PAYMENT PAGE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on bed & breakfast basis
- Arrival & Departure transfers & sightseeing as per given itinerary
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary in Air-Conditioned Vehicles
- English speaking guide during sightseeing in Udaipur only
- Common Boat ride in Udaipur on lake Pichola
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any airfares
- Any Monument entrance
- Any tips / gratuity
- Any guide in Kumbalgarh & Ranakpur (Kumbalgarh Monument guide
- Ranakpur Audio guide to take directly not part of our cost
- Any extra meals / sight-seeing unless specified
Any porterage in hotels & airports / railway station
- Any table drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic.
- Any camera fee in the monuments
- Any insurance of baggage, loss, damage, medical or life
- Any extra meals / sight-seeing unless specified.
- Any expense incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances political or natural such as riots, strikes, floods, storms road blockade, delay or cancellation of trains/flights, domestic/ international flights will have to change the tour programme accordingly, which may result in missing of some part of sightseeing as per planned tour itinerary
- Any change in government policies or any change in tax structure the difference will have to be borne by the pax before the commencement of tour.