Day 01: Delhi - Agra 250 Kms Approx. 4 Hrs
- 07:00 early morning depart for Agra, Upon arrival Guide will meet you at Agra Fort to start with sightseeing of Fort & Itmad Ud Dahlia
- After visit check into hotel afternoon by 14:30 PM depart for sightseeing of Taj Mahal in leisure after Taj visit return to the hotel for overnight.
Day 02: Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Ranthambore 260 Kms Approx. 05 Hrs
- 08:00 After breakfast drive to Ranthambore Wildlife sanctuary via Fatehpur Sikri once the capital of Mughal Empire after visit continue to drive to Ranthambore upon arrival check into a respective hotel for overnight. Dinner in Hotel
Day 03: In Ranthambore
- 06:00 Early Morning & afternoon Jeep safari in the sanctuary to see the wild animals we cannot give you a guarantee of tiger sightseeing
- Overnight in hotel.
Day 04: Ranthambore – Jaipur 170 Kms Approx. 03 Hrs
- 06:00 HRS depart for Morning Jeep Safari in Ranthambore after safari return to the hotel have breakfast
- Depart by 1100 hrs for Jaipur Pink City the capital of Rajasthan state approximate arrival in Jaipur by 1500 hrs, stop en route for a quick snack and drive to visit City Palace & Jantar Mantar
- After visit check into the hotel for overnight.
Day 05: Jaipur-Delhi Kms 265 Total Mileage 1100 Km
- 08:00 Morning after breakfast depart for sightseeing of Jaipur photo stop at Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal followed by Amber fort with Elephant ride, after visit depart for Delhi
*****Kai Services Terminate*****
It is mandatory in India for foreign nationals to carry passport & for Indians driving license Adhaar Card/Election Card/ Passport for identification for hotel & flights check-in.
REF T&C/PAYMENT PAGE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on bed & breakfast Basis in Agra-Jaipur & Half board in Ranthambore
- Transfers & sightseeing in air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup & drop from South Delhi Hotel / Home
- English speaking local guide during sightseeing
- Naturalist during Jungle safari in Jeep
- Elephant ride one way to amber fort in Jaipur
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any domestic / international airfare
- Any tips / gratuity
- Any extra meals / sight-seeing unless specified
- Any porterage in hotels & airports / railway station
- Any table drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic.
- Any Monument entrance fees in respective monuments as per mentioned programme
- Any camera fee in the monuments
- Any insurance of baggage, medical, & life
- Any guarantee of wifi in any hotel in India if it works or is slow or does not download file Please contact hotel reception directly Kai does not stand guarantee for any wifi services. Some of the hotels in India do not provide Wi-Fi services.
- Any insurance of baggage loss or damage,
- Any extra meals / sight-seeing unless specified.
- Any expense incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances political or natural such as riots, strikes, floods, storms road blockade, delay or cancellation of trains/flights, domestic/ international flights will have to change the tour programme accordingly, which may result in missing of some part of sightseeing as per planned tour itinerary
- Any change in government policies or any change in tax structure the difference will have to be borne by the pax before the commencement of tour.
- Any difference in cost will have to be borne by the passenger directly in India
- Any extra expense / tax / fuel hike or any other unforeseen increase incurred at the time of the tour will have to be paid directly in India by the pax.
- Any change made by the passenger in any respect the difference will have to be borne by the passenger/ client directly in India
- Any guarantee of wifi in any hotel in India if it works or is slow or does not download file Please contact hotel reception directly Kai does not stand guarantee for any wifi services