Day 01: Delhi – Agra 250 km approx. 04 hrs
- 07:00 hrs depart for Agra upon arrival Kai Rep along with guide will meet you at the respective hotel for immediate sightseeing of Agra Fort & Itmad-Ud Daulha after visit check into hotel afternoon sightseeing of famous Taj Mahal after visit return to hotel for overnight.
Day 02: Agra – Jaipur Via Fatehpur Sikri 250 km approx. 06 hrs
- 07:30 hrs after breakfast drive to Jaipur en route visiting Fatehpur Sikri along with local guide after visit continue to drive to Jaipur while the guide return to Agra on his own upon arrival in Jaipur drive straight to City Palace, Jantar Mantar (An open-air observatory) for sightseeing after visit check into a respective hotel for overnight.
Day 03: Jaipur – Delhi 265 km approx. 05 hrs (total mileage 900kms)
- 08:00 hrs after Breakfast depart for sightseeing tour of Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace), Amber Fort with jeep/elephant ride one way, after visit noon visit continue to drive to Delhi upon arrival vehicle will drop you are designated accommodation in South Delhi, no local running or sightseeing of in Delhi.
*****Kai Services Terminate*****
It is mandatory in India for foreign nationals to carry passport & for Indians driving license Adhaar Card/Election Card/ Passport for identification for hotel & flights check-in.
REF T&C/PAYMENT PAGE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on bed & breakfast Basis in Agra & Jaipur
- Transfers & sightseeing in air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup & drop from South Delhi Hotel / Home
- English speaking local guide during sightseeing
- Elephant ride one way to amber fort in Jaipur
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any accommodation in Delhi
- Any airport transfers & sightseeing in Delhi
- Any domestic airfare or Train fare within India
- Any tips/gratuity
- Any meals unless specified
- Any Monument entrance fees in respective monuments as per mentioned programme
- Any porterage in hotels & airports/railway station
- Any table drinks alcoholic or non alcoholic.
- Any camera fee in the monuments
- Any insurance of baggage loss, damage, medical, & life
- Any, extra meals/sightseeing unless specified
- Any expense incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances political or natural such as riots, strikes, floods, storms road blockade, delay or cancellation of trains/flights, domestic/ international flights will have to change the tour programme
- accordingly, which may result in missing of some part of sightseeing as per planned tour itinerary.Any difference in cost will have to be borne by the passenger directly in india.
- Any change in government policies or any change in tax structure the difference will have to be borne by the pax before the commencement of the tour.
- Any difference in cost will have to be borne by the passenger directly in India
- Any extra expense/tax/fuel hike or any other unforeseen increase incurred at the time of the tour will have to be paid directly in India by the pax.
- Any change made by the passenger in any respect the difference will have to be borne by the passenger/ client directly in India
- Any guarantee of wifi in any hotel in India if it works or is slow or does not download file Please contact hotel reception directly Kai does not stand guarantee for any wifi services.