Day 01: International Flight - Mumbai
- Upon arrival in Mumbai International airport Kai representative will welcome, assist and provide transfer to respective hotel for immediate occupancy.
Day 02: In Mumbai
- Morning depart for sightseeing tour of Elephanta Caves by boat its half day sightseeing tour, afternoon sightseeing tour of Mumbai visiting Gateway of India, Kamla Nehru Park, Mani Bhawan, Hanging Garden & Prince of Wales Museum, after visit return to hotel for overnight.
Day 03: Mumbai - Aurangabad ( Flight)
- Morning after early breakfast Kai representative will assist and transfer to domestic airport to connect flight to Aurangabad. Upon arrival Kai representative will assist & provide transfer to the hotel. Afternoon depart for sightseeing tour of city visiting Bibi Ka Maqbara, Daulatabad, Grave of Aurangzeb, the last of the Mughal King, after visit return to the hotel for overnight.
Day 04: In Aurangabad
- Full day sightseeing of Ajanta and Ellora Caves, they are one of the most famous caves in India and boast of Indian art and sculpture about 2000 years ago, after visit return to the hotel for overnight.
Day 05: Aurangabad - Hyderabad Via Bombay
- Kai representative will provide transfer in time to domestic airport for flight to Hyderabad via Bombay one has to change the plane in Bombay and check in baggage once again for further connection to Hyderabad. Upon arrival Kai representative will assist & provide transfer to the hotel. Afternoon visit Birla Mandir built on a hillock and one gets a nice view of the artificial Lake Sagar and the city, after visiting drive to Salarjung museum, after visit return to the hotel for overnight.
Day 06: In Hyderabad
- Morning visit Old city and Char Minar and in the afternoon visit famous Golconda fort and the Gombus of Nizams of Hyderabad, it has become a pick nicks spot for the locals interesting architecture, after visit return to the hotel for overnight.
Day 07: Hyderabad - Gulbarga
- Morning depart for Gulbarga, upon arrival check into hotel. Leave for sightseeing of City visiting Jama Masjid, inside a ruin fort complex and temple, after visit return to hotel for overnight.
Day 08: Gulbarga - Bijapur
- Early morning depart for Bijapur, this town boast some of the finest Muslim monuments of Deccan it is often billed as "the Agra of south". Upon arrival check into hotel. Afternoon visit Bara Kaman, Gol Gumbaz, the 16th century cannon known as Malik-i-Maidan, Ibrahim Rauza, the Mathari & Astar Mahal, after visit return to the hotel for overnight.
Day 09: Bijapur - Badami Via Aihole
- Early morning depart for Badami enroute visiting Aihole 6-12th century Chalukan capital visit Durga temple, Shiva shrine in a cave & Meguti Jain temple on top of a hill continue drive to Badami. Upon arrival check into hotel for overnight.
Day 10: In Badami
- Early morning depart for Pattadakal on the shore of river Malaprabhal served as a site of Chalukan coronation between 7-8th century here is a cluster of various Hindu temples which are very interesting after visiting drive to Badami via Mahakutta. Afternoon visit the Badami caves, after visit return to the hotel for overnight.
Day 11: Badami – Hampi 120kms
- Early morning depart for Hampi a small town just 13 Kms short of Hampi. It is the jumping off place for the extra ordinary ruined city of Hampi, a comfortable place to stay for overnight. Afternoon drive to Hubli to visit Hampi bazaar, Virupaksha temple, Riverside temple & the big Nandi. After visiting return to the hotel for overnight.
Day 12: Hampi
- Full day visit of Hampi visiting the Vitthala temple, Krishna, temple, the great Lingam, Narsimha figure, the processional Rath, Lotus Mahal elephant stables & Queens bath, here in Hampi are thousand of monuments but few are still in condition to see. The city of Hubli was once known as Vijaynagar Empire, and was the richest empire in the Deccan region, after visit return to the hotel for overnight.
Day 13: Hampi - Hubli 165 kms
- After breakfast depart for Hubli, just short of Hubli visit temples of Ittagi & Kukunur of Vijaynagar dynasty Shiva temples. Upon arrival check into respective hotel. Afternoon drive 65 Kms to visit temple of Devdasi & fort, after visit return to respective hotel for overnight.
Day 14: Hubli - Goa 180 Kms.
- After breakfast depart for Goa. Upon arrival check into respective hotel. Rest of the day at leisure for personal activities on the beach Overnight at hotel.
Day 15 -16: Goa
- After breakfast half day tour of Goa (Old Goa) & Panjim. Afternoon at leisure on the beach. Overnight in hotel.
Day 17: Goa – Mumbai
- Morning at leisure. Afternoon Kai representative will assist & provide transfer to the airport in time to connect flight to Mumbai. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel for dinner few room will be kept for wash & change after meals Kai representative will provide departure transfer to International airport for your flight back home.
Day 18: Mumbai - Back Home
- On international flight Kai services terminate bon voyage.
*****Kai Services Terminate*****
It is mandatory in India for foreign nationals to carry passport & for Indians driving license Adhaar Card/Election Card/ Passport for identification for hotel & flights check-in.
REF T&C/PAYMENT PAGE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
What is included in the tour
- Immediate occupancy upon arrival in Mumbai
- Arrival, departure transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary in air- conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation on bed & breakfast basis
- English speaking local guide during the tour
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any tips / gratuity
- Any table drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic
- Any Monument entrances to be paid directly
- Any porterage in hotels & airports
- Any taxes levied by the government in future will have to be paid.
- Any camera fee in the monuments
- Any insurance of baggage, medical, & life
- Any extra meals / sight-seeing unless specified.
- Any expense incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances political or Natural such as riots, strikes, accidents, floods, storms road blockade, delay or Cancellation of Domestic or International flights, any government policies or any change in tax structure fuel hike the difference will have to be borne by the pax before the commencement of tour.