Day 01: Arrival-Chennai
- Kai rep will welcome, assist & provide transfer to your respective accommodation immediate occupancy in Chennai.
Day 02: Chennai -Mahabalipuram Kms 65
- 08:00 hrs depart for sightseeing of Chennai visiting St. Thomas Church-Presidency followed by a drive to Mahabalipuram afternoon sightseeing of Mahabalipuram visiting five Rathas, Arjuna’s penance, Mahishasura Mandap, Krishna Mandap, Shore temple & Ganesh Ratha after visit return to hotel rest of the evening at leisure.
Day 03: Mahabalipuram-Pondicherry Kms 100
- 08:00:After breakfast depart for Pondicherry, upon arrival start with sightseeing of The Manakula Vinayagar Temple is one of the famous ancient temples dedicated to Lord Ganesha, Aurobindo ashram also know as Mother Ashram.
- Afternoon visit Auroville a universal town, after visit return to the hotel for overnight.
Day 04: Pondicherry – Tanjore Kms 170
- 08:00 hrs after breakfast depart to visit Chidambaram Temple 70 Kms after visit continue to drive to Tanjore kms 100 to see famous Brihadisvara Shiva Temple and Museum after visit check into respective accommodation for overnight.
Day 05: Tanjore-Trichy –Chettinad Kms 200
- 08:00 hrs after breakfast depart for sightseeing of Trichy visiting Ghats of river Cauvery on Srirangam island & Jambukeswara Shiva temple & Srirangam Vishnu temple a town where life is centred around the temple
- After visit , drive to Chettinad upon arrival check into Hotel.
Day 06: Chettinad – Madurai Kms 80
- 08:00 hrs morning have a short visit of Chettinad visiting Sari weavers, Handicraft, Tiles Makers & Mansion after visit depart for Madurai upon arrival check into respective accommodation, Afternoon Sightseeing of Meenakshi temple known for its gigantic intricately carved gateways or Gopurams, exquisite sculptures,ornate pillars and painted ceilings after visit return hotel for overnight.
Day 07: Madurai – Periyar Kms 125 Hrs 04
- 07:30 after breakfast depart for Periyar upon arrival visit Spice Garden . Kerala is famous for spices various Traders came all the way to South India for trade such as Arab, Portuguese, Dutch, French & English after visit check into the hotel. Afternoon visit Periyar Wildlife sanctuary by Boat this sanctuary is famous for Wild Elephant one may come across several other animals during boat ride, after visit return to the hotel for overnight
Day 08: Periyar – Kumarakom/Alleppey Back Waters Of Kerala Kms 80
- 08:00 hrs after breakfast depart for Kumarakom backwaters of Kerala, one of the most beautiful area of Kerala upon arrival check into hotel afternoon at leisure & in the evening Sun Set boat ride on the backwaters of Kerala discovering various villages and the life of the locals. Overnight at respective hotel.
Day 09: Kumarakom/Alleppey-Cochin Kms 50
- Morning at leisure, afternoon between 1330-1400 hrs depart for Cochin upon arrival check in to the respective hotel, Evening reserved for cultural show overnight in hotel.
Day 10: Cochin-Marari Kms 42
- 09:00 after breakfast depart for sightseeing of Cochin visiting Dutch Palace, Mattancherry & Fort Cochin from here one can see the Chinese nets used for fishing followed by visit to the Jewish synagogue, and St. Francis Church, after visit drive to Marari to be on the beach last three day at leisure to relax .
Day 11 -12: Marari Beach
- Day at leisure on the beach.
Day 13: Marari-Airport Kms 75 (Total Mileage 1500 Kms)
- Kai rep will provide you transfer in time for your flight to Cochin airport to connect your international flight from any International airport hub Chennai / Bangalore /Mumbai no accommodation is provided in any of the mentioned cities on last day.
Day 14: Cochin-Chennai/Banglore/Mumbai-Back Home
- On International flight
*****Kai Services Terminate*****
It is mandatory in India for foreign nationals to carry passport & for Indians driving license Adhaar Card/Election Card/ Passport for identification for hotel & flights check-in.
REF T&C/PAYMENT PAGE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
What is included in the tour
- Immediate Occupancy upon arrival
- Accommodation on bed & breakfast basis
- Arrival , Departure transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
Air-Conditioned Vehicles during the tour
English speaking guide during sightseeing only
- One Cultural show in Cochin
- Visit to Spice Garden
- Boat ride at back waters of Kerala & Periyar wild life santuary
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Monument entrance fees during the tour
- Any domestic / international airfare
Any tips / gratuity
- Any extra meals / sight-seeing unless specified
Any porterage in hotels & airports / railway station
- Any table drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic.
- Any camera fee in the monuments
- Any insurance of baggage loss, damage, medical, & life
- Any expense incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances political or natural such as riots, strikes, floods, storms road blockade, delay or cancellation of trains/flights, domestic/ international flights will have to change the tour programme accordingly, which may result in missing of some part of sightseeing as per planned tour itinerary
- Any change in government policies or any change in tax structure the difference will have to be borne by the pax before the commencement of tour.
- Any difference in cost will have to be borne by the passenger directly in India
- Any extra expense / tax / fuel hike or any other unforeseen increase incurred at the time of the tour will have to be paid directly in India by the pax.
- Any change made by the passenger in any respect the difference will have to be borne by the passenger/ client
- directly in India