Day 01: Arrival - Delhi
- Upon arrival at Delhi International Airport, Kai Travels representative will welcome assist and provide transfer to the respective hotel immediate occupancy
Day 02: Delhi
- 08:30 Morning after breakfast full day sightseeing of Old and New Delhi visiting Chandni Chowk & Jama Masjid in old Delhi followed by drive past Government Buildings, India Gate, Parliament Building, President’s House , Qutab Minar & Humayun’s Tomb, after visit return to the hotel for overnight.
Day 03: Delhi – Varanasi - By Air
- Morning after breakfast report at domestic airport for flight to Varanasi. Upon arrival Kai representative will assist at the airport & provide transfer to hotel. Varanasi is one of the oldest living cities in the world. Afternoon visit to Sarnath temple, Sarnath museum, Bharat Mata temple & from here rickshaw ride to the Ganges ghat for sunset boat ride on river Ganges & to witness the evening prayers. After visit return to hotel for overnight.
Day 04: Varanasi – Khajuraho - By Air
- Early morning Sunrise Boat Cruise visit of Ganges followed by visit of Ghats, Kashi Vishwanath temple (temple dedicated to “ lord Shiva ”) and Bharat Hindu University after visit return to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast departure transfer to Airport for connecting flight to Khajuraho. Upon arrival in Khajuraho, transfer will be provided to the respective hotel.
- Afternoon, visit, Kama Sutra Temple, which is one of the most erotic temples in Khajuraho. After visit, return to the hotel for overnight.
Day 05: Khajuraho-Agra Via Orcha
- After Breakfast departs for Jhansi en route visit Orcha after visiting continue drive to Jhansi railway station to board train for Agra, Upon arrival in Agra Kai representative will assist and transfer to the hotel for overnight.
Day 06: Agra
- After breakfast, depart for sightseeing tour of Agra visiting Sikandra, It Mad-ud-Daulha, Taj Mahal & Agra Fort, & after visit return to hotel for overnight. (Taj Mahal closed on Fridays)
Day 07: Agra – Jaipur Via Fatehpur Sikri 250 Kms
- After breakfast, depart for Jaipur enroute visiting Fathepur Sikri once the capital of Mughal Empire, after visit, continue drive to Jaipur. Upon arrival, check-into the respective hotel for overnight.
Day 08: Jaipur
- After breakfast depart for full day sightseeing tour of Jaipur visiting Amber fort with Elephant ride or Jeep ride, City Palace, Jantar Mantar (an open air observatory), and Laxmi Narayan Temple also known as Birla temple build in white marble. In the evening return to hotel for overnight.
Day 09: Jaipur – Bikaner / Gajner -300 Kms
- After early breakfast, depart for Bikaner enroute visit Camel Breeding farm & Junagarh Fort. After visit continue drive to your respective hotel for overnight
Day 10: Bikaner / Gajner – Jaisalmer
- After breakfast depart for Jaisalmer, also known as the Golden Town, ruled by Bhati Dynasty supposed to be from the time of Lord Krishna, belonging to Lunar Dynasty. Upon arrival, check into the hotel for overnight.
Day 11: Jaisalmer
- After breakfast, depart for sightseeing of Jaisalmer visiting Tricuta Fort, Jain temples, cannon bastion, Salim Singh ki Haveli, Patwon ki Haveli, Nathmal Singh ki Haveli, Gandhi Sagar. Late afternoon, depart for sunset to Sam Sand Dunes – one-hour camel safari will be provided just for an experience. After sunset, return to Jaisalmer for overnight.
Day 12: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur
- After breakfast drive to Jodhpur upon arrival drive directly for sightseeing of Mehrangarh Fort & Jaswant Thada after visit drive to your hotel for overnight
Day 13: Jodhpur – Udaipur
- After breakfast, depart for Udaipur en route visit famous Jain Temple in Ranakpur after visiting continue drive for another 100 kms to Udaipur. Upon arrival check-into the respective hotel. Evening at leisure to explore surroundings. Overnight at respective hotel.
Day 14: Udaipur
- After breakfast city tour of Udaipur visiting Jagdish temple, Nagda & Eklingji & Sahelion Ki Bari. Afternoon City Palace followed by ,boat ride on lake Pichola Evening at leisure , overnight at respective hotel.
Day 15: Udaipur – Delhi
- After breakfast, departure transfer will be provided to the airport for domestic flight to Delhi upon arrival transfer will be provided from domestic airport to hotel , Evening Kai rep will provide departure transfer to T3 terminal in time for your International flight back.
Day 16: Delhi-Back Home (Total Mileage 3500 Kms)
- On international flight back home
*****Kai Services Terminate*****
It is mandatory in India for foreign nationals to carry passport & for Indians driving license Adhaar Card/Election Card/ Passport for identification for hotel & flights check-in.
REF T&C/PAYMENT PAGE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on bed & breakfast basis
- Arrival, Departure transfers & sightseeing as per given itinerary
Air-Conditioned provided during the tour
English speaking guide during sightseeing only
- Boat ride in Varanasi for Evening prayer & Morning for sunrise
- Train fare from Jhansi -Agra (Chair Car) in Shatabadi Express
Elephant ride to Amber fort in Jaipur
- Camel ride in Sam in Jaisalmer
- Boat ride in Udaipur on lake Pichola
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any monument entrances to be paid directly
- Any domestic/international airfare
- Any extra meals / sight-seeing unless specified
Any porterage in hotels & airports/railway station
- Any table drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic.
- Any camera fee in the monuments
- Any insurance of baggage loss/damage, medical, & life
- Any expense incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances political or natural such as riots, strikes, floods, storms road blockade, delay or cancellation of trains/flights, domestic/ international flights will have to change the tour programme accordingly, which may result in missing of some part of sightseeing as per planned tour itinerary
- Any change in government policies or any change in tax structure the difference will have to be borne by the pax before the commencement of the tour.
- Any difference in cost will have to be borne by the passenger directly in India
- Any extra expense/tax / fuel hike or any other unforeseen increase incurred at the time of the tour will have to be paid directly in India by the pax.
- Any change made by the passenger in any respect the difference will have to be borne by the passenger/ client directly in India