Day 01: Arrival- Delhi
- Upon arrival in Delhi Kai rep will welcome assist and provide transfer from airport to Hotel immediate occupancy.
Day 02: Delhi- Kolkata
- Morning flight to Kolkata upon arrival assistance & transfer to respective hotel
- Afternoon depart for Sightseeing of Kalighat Temple, Birla temple, Tagore house after visit return to the hotel for overnight
Day 03: Kolkata
- 08:00 depart for sightseeing of Howrah Bridge, flower Market, Princept ghat, Howrah bridge & Mother Teresa House, drive past Government Buildings Dalhousie square, Victoria Memorial & St. John Cathedral Church, and Indian museum if time permits overnight in Hotel.
Day 04: Kolkata - Bhubneshwar
- Kai rep will provide transfer on time for the flight to Bhubaneswar upon arrival assistance and transfer to respective accommodation check into hotel, Afternoon depart for sightseeing of Udayagiri & Khandagiri Caves lies 10 Km west of Bhubaneswar. The hills houses number of caves most of them have been carved out by Jain Monks and artisans dates back to First century B.C. during the rule of King Karavela of Mahameghavhana dynasty after visit return to hotel for overnight
Day 05: Bhubaneswar
- 09:00 hrs depart for sightseeing of famous city temples visiting Rajarani ( it was constructed in the 10th and 11th century from reddish gold sandstone which is locally known as Rajarani and this is what gives the temple its name of ‘Raja Rani’), Parsurameswar ( built in 650 AD, is one of the oldest temples existing in Bhubaneswar & typical example of the Orissan style of temple architecture ) , Mukteswar ( Gem of Orissan architecture ), Brahmeswar ( built in 11th century AD, is a milestone in the temple architecture of Orissa) & Lingaraj ( it was built in 1114 AD to the glory of Shiva & is the biggest temple in Bhubaneswar), after visit return to hotel.
- Afternoon relax or in case one wish to go to the market to see the life of locals can be organized. Overnight in Bhubaneswar.
Day 06: Bhubaneswar - Dhauli - Pipli - Raghurajpur - Puri Kms 70
- 08:00 after breakfast depart for Puri en route visit Dhauli peace pagoda, It is said Ashoka the great fought the war of Kalinga in this place after seeing river of blood & suffering he made up his mind to convert himself into Buddhism. Pipli applique village & Raghurajpur heritage village.
- On arrival check into the hotel. Afternoon at leisure incase one wish can spend time on the beach.
Day 07: Puri Kms 31
- 09:00 Morning visit to Jagannath temple (non Hindus are not allowed). Then drive to Konark to visit the Sun temple (one of the world famous heritage site & famously known as Black Pagoda). Enroute visit to Ramchandi temple & Chandrabhaga beach (one of the finest beaches with a long stretch of clean sands & the beach has its own lovely serenity). Return to Puri.
- Evening visit to beach market. Overnight at Puri.
Day 08: Puri - Chilika -Gopalpur On Sea- - Kms 175
- 08:00 Morning drive to Gopalpur on Sea en route visit Chilka lake (the largest brackish water lake) at Barkul. At Barkul take the boat cruise to visit the Birds island (it is heaven for the resident & migratory birds) & Nalabana island ( it is a forest of reeds & is famous for long-range migratory birds in winter ) .
- Then proceed to Gopalpur and check in to the hotel for overnight.
Day 09: Gopalpur On Sea
- 08:00 depart to visit Taratarini temple (the legendary temple on the Kumari hills).The Temple has dedicated to Sati Maa it is a breast temple of one of the Shakti peeths in India
- After visit continue to drive to Chandragiri (situated in between the lush green forest - a unique destination for the Buddhist & it is the largest Buddhist monastery in Asia) to visit the Tibetan settlement.
- After visit return to hotel evening at leisure on the beach. Overnight in Hotel
Day 10: Gopalpur On Sea
- Day at leisure on the beach.
Day 11: Gopalpur On Sea-Bhubaneshwar Kms 180
- 1300 depart for Bhubaneswar upon arrival check into hotel for overnight
Day 12: Bhubaneswar-Delhi (Flight)
- After breakfast, our rep will provide you transfer in time for your flight to Delhi upon arrival transfer to respective hotel rest of the day at leisure.
Day 13: Delhi
- 08:00 Morning depart for sightseeing of Old Delhi & New Delhi visiting Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Gandhi Samadhi, followed by, India Gate, President House, Parliament Building, Government buildings, Humayun Tomb, & Qutab Minar, after visit return to the hotel for overnight.
- Late evening kai rep will provide transfer in time for your flight to International airport T3
Day 14: Delhi Out -Back Home
- On International flight.
*****Kai Services Terminate*****
It is mandatory in India for foreign nationals to carry passport & for Indians driving license Adhaar Card/Election Card/ Passport for identification for hotel & flights check-in.
REF T&C/PAYMENT PAGE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
What is included in the tour
- Immediate occupancy upon arrival in Delhi
- Arrival, departure transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary in air- conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation on bed & breakfast basis
- Air conditioned Innova Vehicles during the tour
- English speaking local guide during the tour
- One Boat ride in Chilka Lake in Orissa
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any international airfare
- Any tips/gratuity
- Any sightseeing in Delhi
- Any Monument entrances to be paid directly
- Any meals unless specified
- Any camera fee in the monuments
- Any porterage in hotels & airports/railway station
- Any table drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic.
- Any insurance of baggage loss, damage, medical, & life
- Any extra meals / sight-seeing unless specified.
- Any cancellation or hike in train/ flights fares or timings resulting in change in program which may result in missing of some part of sightseeing as per, planned tour itinerary any difference in cost the difference will have to be borne by the clients.
- Any change in the tour itinerary during the tour by the client/tour leader all extra expenses are to be borne & paid by the client/ tout leader directly in respective city.
- Any change in flight/train timings will have to change tour programme accordingly, which may result in missing of some part of sightseeing as per, planned tour itinerary
- Any extra expense/tax/ fuel hike or any other unforeseen increase incurred at the time of the tour will have to be paid directly in India by the client.