Day 01: Arrival Delhi
- Upon arrival at Delhi International Airport, Kai Travels representative will welcome assist and provide transfer to the respective hotel for immediate occupancy.
Day 02: Delhi – Agra By Train
- After breakfast, depart for Agra upon arrival start with sightseeing of Agra visiting, Agra Fort, followed by Taj Mahal and in the afternoon visit Fatehpur Sikri which lies 35 kms west of Agra.
- After visiting, return to the hotel for overnight.
Day 03: Agra- Bhopal Train
- Kai rep will provide transfer to railways station approximately at 0715 hrs for you onwards journey to Bhopal The capital of Madhya Pradesh Bhopal was founded in eleventh century by Raja Bhoj. The two lakes add to the beauty of the city. Upon arrival Kai representative will welcome, assist and provide transfer from railway station to your respective hotel. Afternoon visit famous Stupa at Sanchi build by Ashoka in 3rd century B.C
- After visit return to hotel for overnight.
Day 04: Bhopal:
- After breakfast depart for sightseeing of Bhimbetka Caves followed by Bhopal city sightseeing visiting Taj-ul Masjid, Jama Masjid, Moti Masjid , Shakut mahal, Sadar mahal situated in the heart of Old City, Gauhar Mahal, one of the first buildings built by the nawabs of Bhopal in 1816 after visit return to hotel for overnight
Day 05: Bhopal – Jhansi-Orchha By Train
- Kai rep will provide transfer in the afternoon in time for your train to Jhansi upon arrival in transfer to Orchha in the evening visit Ram Raja Temple / Laxmi-Narayan Temple for the evening Puja after witnessing return to respective accommodation for overnight
Day 06: Orchha
- After breakfast depart for full day tour visiting Datia Palace & in Orcha visit Jehangir Mahal, Raja Mahal, Ram Raja Temple, Chaturbhuj Temple, Laxmi-Narayan Temple, Phool Bagh & Sunder Mahal. After visiting, return to the hotel for overnight.
Day 07: Orchha – Khajuraho Kms 235
- After breakfast, depart for Khajuraho, upon arrival in Khajuraho check into respective hotel. Afternoon visit eastern & western group of temples, known for Kama Sutra Erotic sculptures, after visit, return to the hotel for overnight.
Day 08: Khajuraho-Bhandavgarh
- Early morning depart for Bandhavgarh approximately 06 hrs drive famous for Tiger Wild life sanctuary upon arrival check into Lodge. Lunch in Lodge at 13:00 hrs , approximately at 15:00 hrs depart for Jeep safari in Sanctuary there is possibility to see Tiger in Wild but one cannot guarantee tiger sightseeing beside other animals are Deer, Barking Dear, Monkeys, Languor, Wild Boar, Sloth bear, Leopard and of course various varieties of Birds, after safari return to lodge for meals and overnight
Day 09: Bhandavgarh
- A day reserved for Jeep safari in the morning & in the afternoon rest of the day at leisure.
Day 10: Bhandavgarh - Khajuraho-Varanasi
- Early morning depart for Khajuraho in time for your domestic flight to Varanasi upon arrival assistance and transfer to respective hotel, Afternoon at leisure Evening Sunset boat cruises on river Ganges to witness the evening prayers. Evening at leisure .
Day 11: Varanasi
- Early morning Sunrise Boat Cruise visit of Ganges followed by visit of Ghats & Kashi Vishwanath temple (temple dedicated to “ lord Shiva ”), return to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast, depart for sightseeing of Bharat Mata temple, Hindu University , city followed by visit to Sarnath Stuipa & Museum one of the most holy places for Buddhism after visist return to hotel for overnight
Day 12: Varanasi – Delhi (Flight)
- Kai rep will provide transfer in time for your flight to Delhi upon arrival assistance and transfer to respective accommodation for overnight
Day 13: Delhi
- After breakfast, depart for full day sightseeing of Qutab Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate, Parliament Building, President’s House, Jama Masjid & Chandni Chowk. After visit, return to the hotel for overnight
Day 14: Delhi – Out
- Transfer will be provided to the International Airport for flight back home.
*****Kai Services Terminate*****
It is mandatory in India for foreign nationals to carry passport & for Indians driving license Adhaar Card/Election Card/ Passport for identification for hotel & flights check-in.
REF T&C/PAYMENT PAGE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
What is included in the tour
- Immediate occupancy upon arrival
- Accommodation on bed & breakfast basis
- Arrival, Departure transfers & sightseeing as per given itinerary
- Train Fare in Chair Car in Shatabadi Delhi -Agra- Bhopal -Jhansi
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary in Air-Conditioned Vehicles except Bhandavgarh
- English speaking guide during sightseeing only
- Three Jeep safaris in Bandhavgarh
- Sun Set & Sun rise Boat ride in Varanasi on Ganges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any domestic / international airfare
- Any tips / gratuity
- Any extra meals / sight-seeing unless specified
- Any Monument entrance to be paid directly
- Any porterage in hotels & airports / railway station
- Any table drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic.
- Any camera fee in the monuments
- Any insurance of baggage, medical, & life
- Any insurance of baggage loss or damage,
- Any extra meals / sight-seeing unless specified.
- Any expense incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances political or natural such as riots, strikes, floods, storms road blockade, delay or cancellation of trains/flights, domestic/ international flights will have to change the tour programme accordingly, which may result in missing of some part of sightseeing as per planned tour itinerary
- Any change in government policies or any change in tax structure the difference will have to be borne by the pax before the commencement of tour.
- Any difference in cost will have to be borne by the passenger directly in India
- Any extra expense / tax / fuel hike or any other unforeseen increase incurred at the time of the tour will have to be paid directly in India by the pax.
- Any change made by the passenger in any respect the difference will have to be borne by the passenger/ client directly in India