Day 01: Delhi–Amritsar
- Upon arrival in Amritsar, Kai representative will assist at the Airport/ Railway station & provide transfer to respective accommodation.
- Afternoon visit Wagah Border it is India Pakistan Border to Witness change of guard ceremony.
- After the visit, continue to drive to visit Golden Temple one of the holiest pilgrimage centers in the world to witness the evening Darshan of the temple after the visit return to the hotel for overnight.
Day 02: Amritsar–Delhi Total Mileage 220kms
- 09:00 after breakfast – city tour of Amritsar visiting the famous “ The Golden Temple ” Jalianwala bagh where every stone speaks of bloodshed during the British Raj in North India, & Museum after visit, return to the hotel.
- Afternoon Kai representative will assist at the hotel and will provide transfer to Airport/ Railway for the return journey to New Delhi. Tour can also be done by air or a combination of rail & fly.
*****Kai Services Terminate*****
It is mandatory in India for foreign nationals to carry passport & for Indians driving license Adhaar Card/Election Card/ Passport for identification for hotel & flights check-in.
REF T&C/PAYMENT PAGE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on bed & breakfast basis in Amritsar
- All transfers & sightseeing in Amritsar by Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance during sightseeing in Amritsar
- English speaking local guide during sightseeing in Amritsar
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any accommodation in Delhi
- Any airport transfers & sightseeing in Delhi
- Any domestic airfare or Train fare within India
- Any tips/gratuity
- Any meals unless specified
- Any Monument entrance fees in respective monuments as per mentioned programme
- Any porterage in hotels & airports/railway station
- Any table drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic.
- Any camera fee in the monuments
- Any insurance of baggage loss, damage, medical, & life
- Any, extra meals/sightseeing unless specified
- Any expense incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances political or natural such as riots, strikes, floods, storms road blockade, delay or cancellation of trains/flights, domestic/ international flights will have to change the tour programme accordingly, which may result in missing of some part of sightseeing as per planned tour itinerary.A ny difference in cost will have to be borne by the passenger directly in India.
- Any change in government policies or any change in tax structure the difference will have to be borne by the pax before the commencement of the tour.
- Any difference in cost will have to be borne by the passenger directly in India
- Any extra expense/ tax/fuel hike or any other unforeseen increase incurred at the time of the tour will have to be paid directly in India by the pax.
- Any change made by the passenger in any respect the difference will have to be borne by the passenger/ client directly in India
- Any guarantee of wifi in any hotel in India if it works or is slow or does not download file Please contact hotel reception directly Kai does not stand guarantee for any wifi services.