Day 01: Delhi-Agra 220 Kms Approx. 4hrs
- 07:00 depart for Agra it will take 4 hrs
- Upon arrival start with sightseeing of Agra Fort, & It-Mad-Ud-Daulha after visit check into hotel afternoon
- 1500 depart for sightseeing of World Famous Taj Mahal after the visit return to the hotel for overnight
Day 02: Agra-Jaipur 250 Kms Approx 6 Hrs Including Sightseeing
- 08:00 hrs depart for Jaipur the capital of Rajasthan state also know as a Pink city a shopper paradise via Fatehpur Sikri along with local English speaking guide till Fatehpur Sikri
- After sightseeing, guide returns to Agra and we continue to drive to Jaipur upon arrival check into a hotel for overnight.
Day 03: Jaipur
- 08:00 after breakfast depart for sightseeing tour of city tour Jaipur visiting Amber Fort en route Photo Stop of Hawa Mahal & Jal Mahal
- Continue to drive to Amber Fort one way Elephant ride to the Fort after visit continue sightseeing of Market, City Place, Jantar Mantar – an open-air observatory & Laxmi-Narayan marble temple build by a Birla family one of the famous business family of India after visit return to the respective hotel for overnight
Day 04: Jaipur-Shekhawati 190 Kms 3.30 Hrs
- 08:00 after breakfast depart for Shekhawati region Upon arrival check into the respective hotel.
- Afternoon sightseeing tour of Shekhawati region Nawalgarh / Mandawa visiting Havelis (houses of the business community) know as Marwari’s Havelis are famous for its painting & frescos.
- Evening return to the hotel for overnight.
Day 05: Shekhawati-Delhi 260 Kms Approx 5 Hrs (Total Mileage Km 1100)
- 08:00 hrs depart for short sightseeing after visit continue to drive to Delhi upon arrival Kai vehicle will drop you at your respective accommodation.
*****Kai Services Terminate*****
It is mandatory in India for foreign nationals to carry passport & for Indians driving license Adhaar Card/Election Card/ Passport for identification for hotel & flights check-in.
REF T&C/PAYMENT PAGE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on bed & breakfast Basis in Agra-Jaipur & Shekhawati region
- Transfers & sightseeing in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup & drop from South Delhi Hotel / Home
- English speaking local guide during sightseeing
- Elephant ride one way to Amber Fort in Jaipur
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any accommodation in Delhi
- Any airport transfers & sightseeing in Delhi
- Any domestic airfare or Train fare within India
- Any tips/gratuity
- Any meals unless specified
- Any Monument entrance fees in respective monuments as per mentioned programme
- Any porterage in hotels & airports/railway station
- Any table drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic.
- Any camera fee in the monuments
- Any insurance of baggage loss, damage, medical, & life
- Any, extra meals/sightseeing unless specified
- Any expense incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances political or natural such as riots, strikes, floods, storms road blockade, delay or cancellation of trains/flights, domestic/ international flights will have to change the tour programme accordingly, which may result in missing of some part of sightseeing as per planned tour itinerary.A ny difference in cost will have to be borne by the passenger directly in India.
- Any change in government policies or any change in tax structure the difference will have to be borne by the pax before the commencement of the tour.
- Any difference in cost will have to be borne by the passenger directly in India
- Any extra expense/ tax/fuel hike or any other unforeseen increase incurred at the time of the tour will have to be paid directly in India by the pax.
- Any change made by the passenger in any respect the difference will have to be borne by the passenger/ client directly in India
- Any guarantee of wifi in any hotel in India if it works or is slow or does not download file Please contact hotel reception directly Kai does not stand guarantee for any wifi services.